Prim Left For The Rainbow Bridge, And Her Sister Katniss Followed.

Kate187

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Am absolutely heartbroken. My gorgeous potato Primrose passed away last Tuesday, and today her sweet sister Katniss has left to be with her, after pining badly for a week and not eating or leaving the hidey they shared.

My beautiful girls were less than 3 and a half years old and had been with me 3 years. Katniss adored Prim and followed her everywhere.

Last November we got Finn to complete the family.

RIP my sweet, beautiful girls, you are together again now x

20161113_093922-1 - Copy.webp

P1060850.webp

imgcache1.41324527.webp

I'm so sorry for both of your losses. They were gorgeous girls. Sleep tight little ones xx

I am so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous little ladies. I read your h&i thread today :( Huge hugs

They were obviously loved so much x x

Sleep well pretty girls

RIP Prim & Katniss
x x

I am so sorry for your huge loss. What beautiful girls they were. Sleep tight Prim and Katniss, popcorn together over the rainbow bridge xx

What very beautiful and very special piggies they were.
They clearly had a wonderful life with you.
So sorry you lost them so close together.

So sorry for the loss of your much loved piggies. I have tears in my eyes as I send you mu hugs. They will be happy together again now.
RIP beautiful piggies

So sorry. It just shows how close a bond piggies can have with each other. Although this is obviously so heartbreaking for you, it's almost peaceful to think that Prim and Katniss are back together now, if that makes sense. Your piggies knew how much you loved them x

Back