Pregnant Lady Up For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ah! There's a guy who has an ad up for a pregnant female guinea pig for free. I guess he bought her as a friend for his male pig but was told she was a he. And now she's pregnant. At least he's honest that the pig is pregnant. But I want to go get her! Lol! I've given him two emails for a rescue that takes in pigs and hedgehogs and another that concentrates on just guinea pigs. I'm seriously wondering if he'll contact them. I hope he emails me back and tells me what the rescues said like I asked him too. Must.... show.... restraint!

Its so hard because you want to take in all of them but at the the end of the day if you did you would be over run with guinea pigs :( There are so many in need.

V
Its so hard because you want to take in all of them but at the the end of the day if you did you would be over run with guinea pigs :( There are so many in need.[/QUOTEV]
Very true. I'm a massive sucker as can be seen from my other pets :) I just hope they contact the rescues.

Steady, Jen, steady! Take off that pig-napping jacket! Here, I'll hand-cuff you to the stair- rail!
Ha! Try getting out of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back