Poundland

• Thread starter Thread starter GinneaGuinea
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GinneaGuinea

In poundland today I got Absorbant Pet Mats (with plastic backing)
This is no way to the standard of vet bed but its machine washable and is 50cm x 71cm
I bought 9 of them as I need 3 of this size to cover cage floor.
Just thought I would share this with you even if it can only be washed a few times I think ill be happy with my buy.

Pound land only ever seem to get this sort of thing once and a while.

is this similar to the stuff they sell in wilkersons for £4 I was tempted to get some but didnt know if it was the right stuff!

dazie I have never seen the stuff in wilkersons so I cant really comment.
My cage gets its big clean every Sunday so ill start using it then and let you know how I go with it.

thats a good tip! :laugh: I am going to check tomorrow at the same time as going to poundstrecher for some grids ;D :D

When I was in poundland last weekend they also had large fleece blankets for any fleece users out there O0 Was tempted to grab a couple, but already have erm....5/6 haha.

I have built a new cage and have changed the petbed (a day early)from poundland, I have washed the soiled one and it seems to have washed well.

Smileer said:
thats a good tip! :laugh: I am going to check tomorrow at the same time as going to poundstrecher for some grids ;D :D

:o They do grids?

Please do not use this stuff from poundland. I have bought some recently and noticed that the wet stuff was not soaking through. These mats are only absorbant and do not take the moisture away from the top, it holds it in and stops it seeping through. I am returning the left over that I have not used tomorrow.

My piggies dont sleep on them they are in the play area of cage so far so good IMO (until i can afford the real thing)

Why are you returning them? It doesnt say they're to be used in cages so Poundland arent in the wrong...

Well yes she can, even if they've been opened she can as long as she has a receipt (I used to work there). It just seemed from her post that she was returning them because they didnt work inside a cage like she thought they would.

well thats fair enough...why does she want them if they dont work for what she wants them for? :-\

Oh wow is it good stuff? I saw some in wilkisons for £4 which compared to this £1 is a rip of, although it depends on the quality of them really. I will take a look next time i pass a poundland. Cheers for the tip x ;)

someone said this about it..

Please do not use this stuff from poundland. I have bought some recently and noticed that the wet stuff was not soaking through. These mats are only absorbant and do not take the moisture away from the top, it holds it in and stops it seeping through. I am returning the left over that I have not used tomorrow.

Oh I'm not sure about it now as my mum said poundland stuff isnt very good when it comes to things like this >:(She is a party pooper but i love her lol :smitten: I love you Mummy :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back