• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

potty training!

• Thread starter Thread starter abbi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abbi

If your piggies wee and poo in the same place, is it worth introducing a little potty dish? A friend of mine uses pine cat litter pellets in her rabbits cage, and she uses it, dont know if it would work on piggies though. Abbigail does her business in the same place in a corner of her cage, if i was to introduce a potty, would she be likely to use it? Or just find somewhere else to poop?

?

Just wanting to make living arrangements better for my babies! Course, if it works for one it might work for my other two.

Should work. When my pigs are in my room they use the same spot so I can prevent mess easily. Just fill it with normal bedding and you could empty it often O0

Thanks for the advice I am off to pet shop tomorrow and need to buy ouber amounts of treats and stuff for my piggies! Can I just ask, what can I get for a pouch for my boys when they go into other layer of hutch? Not sure on fibres and stuff. Cought the Daddy Scruffi eating the plaster/wallpaper off the wall today! He got sent to the naughty corner, :'(

Cought the Daddy Scruffi eating the plaster/wallpaper off the wall today! He got sent to the naughty corner, :'(

[/quote]

EEEEK little munchkin, well i hope you've moved them, sounds like you found out about this at the right time love O0 It is a worry tho you have to be so aware of what they're up to, LOL always on the go aren't they :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They really are so inquisitive, lol one of ours loved to roam the workshop and munch on anything that was around ::) until i realised what was happening and it was cellotape/sticky tape >:( not good for piggies... so i ripped off the stuff and guess what, yep he went back to that spot looking for that stuff he had been chewing on ::) 98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back