Potentially daft question......

• Thread starter Thread starter Gem x
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gem x

Should I change the layout of their run everyday to give them some variety?

I don't change ours much at all as our boy would freak if i changed anything ::)
But i do change his playtime area out with us every now and then O0
I do know of a girl that uses the really large 'lego' type block and i mean REAL large and she changes these to make diff runs etc.. weekly or every two weeks and her piggies just love it O0

It's not totally necessary, but a lot of pigs like to have some variety, I know mine does ^^

yeah every week i swap my 4's layout around ;D they love it - lots of exploring to do etc etc, depends on the temperament of your piggy

I just change the layout of mine when I clean them out but not major changes just put their hidey holes in different places.

Wherever i put the stuff the pigs move it anyway so its up to you! If they dont like the way you have it they'll change it themselves ;D

jnenbnb said:
Wherever i put the stuff the pigs move it anyway so its up to you! If they dont like the way you have it they'll change it themselves ;D

very true, meeka throws her teddy across the cage and he often lands in her water dish! lol

mine love a different layout every day but if I can't manage to change it everyday (no time!) then I'll leave it a week and change it round again. they love exploring the new layout :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back