• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Post op visit plus toofies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Duke went today for his second post op visit, aka abscess visit. well to top it off he broke his two !! top front teeth on saturday sometime and has been a bit outta sorts. He had his molars trimmed cause once again they were almost meeting UGH poor little fella and had just a teensy bit trimmed off the front toofies to help him out a bit. Plus Brendan shaved where his abscess was so much easier to clean for him :'( and he also cleaned the fungal area on his nose, he's been rubbing it big time since he broke his toofies... he got home and he was sooo miserable. Got him up for a CC feed just after 5pm and he was shaking and trembling, mmm so i gave him some metacam that seemed to have calmed him down. Popped him down and then checked on him every 15-20 minutes and then got him back up again at 8.30. What a little trooper he'd managed to eat some leafy stuff and was starving when he came up, good sign. Just popped him back down after another CC feed all his drugs which is now the baytril and flagyl for his abscess... he's much happier.
And tomorrow the 1st May he will 5 years and 3 months young :smitten:

ahh Beautiful Duke :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

he's so brave :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Kisses for him please :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Poor little guy, what a fighter. Hope he recovers soon. :) 5 years and three months young. O0

awww the poor love! :smitten: from me and a big manly hug from Ton for his mate!

Guin made a wedge in his top teeth yesterday! ::) Looks like this ^

Thanks all, Duke sends these :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

And to Ton and Leo :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh Guin you duffer i'm sending you lots of kisses and cuddles and a little scratch behind the ears :smitten:

Good morning from OZ i'm weighing in at 818 grams and i've even been trying to eat my cauliflower, granny is very very impressed :smitten:
Thanks Debbie and Schmichael for asking :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yuck, Cauilflower, you're braver than I am, Duke :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

We both love our cauli, but granny likes hers cooked ewwww i love raw veggies can't understand why you slaves eat them soggy ;D ;D ;D

Yay! :smitten: well done Duke!

Ton loves his cauli too! Guin's teeth are kinda levelling off now!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I just love the word toofies!
Sars looked at me gone out last night when i was talking to Amazon asking to see her toofiepegs

I always called Scarby's teeth toofie-pegs :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: 0:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back