Poppy you cheeky boy!

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Poppy for sure isnt stupid!

He knows how to climb onto the top of his hidey box! AND get down without killing himself!
This def was not trained...
He climbes up the side of the cage (C+C) and turns around to get on top of his box!
I was amazed when I saw it... and he leans over the edge of the box (resting his paw on the cage)
I think he is trying to sniff Cindy and Patchouli, who have been moved above Wilson and Poppy...

Angus was very happy when he got to swap cages with the girls... especially because their scent was still in there :o

:P crazy pigs...

Wow

You must take care, I think he wants to get to the girls ;D He´s on the right track. Maybe someday he´ll make it.

LMAO he's learnt really well after the master of escapism and getting to girlies (his Cindy of course) "Wilson" himself :smitten: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D

Ill have to make double sure he cant escape before he is neautered ;D

lol my lola is like this when they all play out i put the boys next to the girls with a divider and when i first got lola she was extra skinny and squeezed through into the boys..luckily the boys were in shock that a girl had got in so nothing happened lol

We moved house a few months back and thought we'd rebuilt our run securely, but Basil squeezed thru a tiny tiny gap to get to the girlies. I had visions of seven ceasarian sections, but luckily none were impregnated. Phew! Basil's now neutered, so he lives with the girls permanently.

Kanne1989 said:
Aw, you'd better watch out. Sounds like a Houdini to me. O0

Haha... yep... he sure is!

Looks like the girls have ripped a bit of their bedding, but Angus is under them now so I bet they were supprised! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back