12-09-07_0742.jpg
haha :smitten:
12-09-07_0738.jpg
they love that teddy lol
12-09-07_0743.jpg
:smitten: :smitten:
12-09-07_0746.jpg
ahh flump 0:) >:D

there is more pics of flump i know but she is much more of a poser than poppy and isnt afraid of anything

;D ;D eating her foot ::) - Bless them soo sweet :smitten: :smitten:

Lovely piccies :smitten: :smitten:

If she scratches like that a lot, might be an idea to check her over :)

you really do have absolutely gorgeous piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

cuteness! I'll have to put a teddy in with Cuzzy, he may like one! Love the third pic, Flump has some crazy hair going on there!

Louise
x

You better lock up Flump because the piggy snatcher is about :smitten:

I put my toy piggy in with them once but removed it because they didn't seem too interested and it was just cluttering up space.

Awwwww. :smitten: :smitten:

;D ;D ;D some of those piccies are so funny! Bless 'them! They are soooo gorgeous :smitten:

Flump must like the taste of herself! ;D

aaw great pictures! love the one of flump eating her foot! 98) ;) silly piggie! :smitten:

PerfectPiggies said:
Lovely piccies :smitten: :smitten:

If she scratches like that a lot, might be an idea to check her over :)

nah its fine she had a mite or something but i sprayed her and gave her a bath and now she is fine.she had some flaky skin on her back but its gone now

thanks for all the comments they are just spoiled piggies everyone loves them lol

PiggyLoon said:
;D ;D ;D some of those piccies are so funny! Bless 'them! They are soooo gorgeous :smitten:

Flump must like the taste of herself! ;D

lol yea flump does take funny pics cause she is such a loop she is always doin something funny.and she is a brainy pig she is always breaking free from her cage 98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back