popcorning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
is it me or dont piggies have a clue where theyre gonna land or what theyre gonna crash into when they popcorn? lmao
its like they do one and stand there trying to figure out wtf happened and why theyre facing the opposite way to what they should be doing ;D ;D 98) 98)

LMAO

Guin does that, then stands still looking around going 'wtf was that?' and then does it again!

kellyandpiggies said:
LMAO

Guin does that, then stands still looking around going 'wtf was that?' and then does it again!

lmfao I know,then when they crash into something its like " wtf just hit me" 98) 98)

Definitely! 2funny

When the girls popcorn, their expression is pure and utter confusion ? ? LMAO

Then bouncing into each other is like 'what the hell are you doing?'. THey just crackme up when they all start

LOL, we've wondered that, poor little Dylan has a head tilt and when he popcorns he becomes somewhat unbalanced but seems to get away most of the time without banging into things, although he has bonked his head a couple of times!

Spike uses his cage like it's a formula 1 race track! He is so fast and add to that jumping and climbing he was a danger to himself! I lost count of the amount of times he smacked his nose off his willow tunnel. So I had to temporarily conviscate it change it to something soft until he got a bigger cage.

Piggies are so lovely and friendly but other times they're daft as a brush!

miss_piggy said:
Spike uses his cage like it's a formula 1 race track! He is so fast and add to that jumping and climbing he was a danger to himself! I lost count of the amount of times he smacked his nose off his willow tunnel. So I had to temporarily conviscate it change it to something soft until he got a bigger cage.

LMFAO!!! ;D ;D

miss_piggy said:
Spike uses his cage like it's a formula 1 race track! He is so fast

LOL 2funny

Guinea does that now and again! Then gets a verbal ear-bashing from Uncle-Ton for waking him up!

Well he's on his own at the moment but when your downstairs he makes such a racket above, you would think we had 10! Such a pleasure to watch, despite him being a little demon. We called him Spike because me and my mum loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I sound 12 but I'm 23!) and he really has lived up to his name because he's a biter!

Guinea does that now and again! Then gets a verbal ear-bashing from Uncle-Ton for waking him up![/color]
[/quote]

:o :o :o Oh dear poor Uncle Ton :-*

Haha Olli was doing it this morning when Hils was here,it looked really weird as hes a big pig and we noticed that when he was in mid air his feet flapped like he was trying to fly LMFAO

One of my Piggies gets so disorientated in mid air whilst popcorning that he falls onto his side ::)

When I'm about to feed truffles he starts to wheek at the sound of me chopping his veg, when i come in to the room with his food he starts wheeking and popcorning at the same time! it looks really funny. :D ;D

One time, one of my guinea pigs popcorned and he even fell over! He got up and had no idea what had happened and continued on eating his hay

Smudge kinda twists his head around when he does it and I'm convinced he's gonna land upside down one day ;D

Today, he was running at full pelt and ran into the same chair leg at LEAST 5 times 98)

becasue of some recent new additions they are fast learinng popcorning is fun and some of the older ones look at them as if to say here we go again a mad half hour, my 2 young girls Edie and Ava are so funny despite being in with 12 other girls they both seem to start each other off despite being one up one end of the run and the other up the other end, they tend to meet in the middle totally confused, bless them, I just adore popcorning pigs :smitten:

Cindy was pop-corning like mad tonight ;D

What causes them to popcorn? Over-excitment? Cindy got to run around with wilson so I'm sure she was VERY excited ;D

I was just laughing at Angel and her babies popcorning after we'd cleaned them out,its like one big furball exploding ;D ;D

Sehnsucht said:
I was just laughing at Angel and her babies popcorning after we'd cleaned them out,its like one big furball exploding ;D ;D

Awww super duper cute furball's exploding :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

;) nah don't worry about it, ummm it's when they sort of leap in the air and twist about, almost looks like they are fitting :o but they squeak and make chattering noises it's just amazing too watch :smitten: :smitten: it means they're super happy and just enjoying themselves O0

I'm sure somebody posted a video or a link ummmmm quite a while ago.... go back thru the threads i think you will find a link, if not on here it will be for a youtube or guinealynx one :)

I've just had a fabtastic evening with Twiglet & Thistle popcorning & squeaking like mad, racing around the bedroom! ;D ;D ;D Hilarious, this is the 1st time they have both done this, i'm chuffed to bits! :smitten:

Niki x

Yessssss toffee did it today.

i didnt no what it was then put it in youtube and toffee's been doing that loads.Got some tubes a pigloo and some other stuff and put them in there run to day and crisp touched her and she popcorned its well funny ^_^

I have just cleaned Wisons cage and changed it around and he let out a sharp squeek and sort of jumped... maybe that was his version of popcorning ;D i dont think he had hurt himself... so he must have been very happy ;D
Also he saw Cindy through the bars so he would have been very excited ;D

Honey is hialarious when she popcorns.She runs and popcorns and sometimes she runs into stuff. The she will just go back to eating pellets and Spice will give her a strange look like 'Are you finished now?'. LMAO ;D
Katiex
Piggy kisses from Spice and Honey :smitten:

Rabbie bumps into everything inside and out side cage, Turns and looks stunned at what ever bumped into him (or so he thinks) :o

6:30am this morning went down to clean out Duke's cage, needed a big clean out err somebody had been very very busy over night ::), popped him on the floor well he thought it was wonderful. I'm trying to clean out the towels etc and here he is racing around trying to come to me running around boxes and the next minute he popcorns then sits and goes WOW what was that :o then he had a rest and raced around like a loony it was sooo funny at that time of the morning.
I might try and do this again to see if he reacts the same way, i think he was excited to be out so early and he knew no more pooey towels to sit on ;D ;D

Glynis said:
6:30am this morning went down to clean out Duke's cage, needed a big clean out err somebody had been very very busy over night ::), popped him on the floor well he thought it was wonderful. I'm trying to clean out the towels etc and here he is racing around trying to come to me running around boxes and the next minute he popcorns then sits and goes WOW what was that :o then he had a rest and raced around like a loony it was sooo funny at that time of the morning.
I might try and do this again to see if he reacts the same way, i think he was excited to be out so early and he knew no more pooey towels to sit on ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D
GO DUKE!
I can see he isnt veryill anymore :) When I clean Cindy and Wilson's Cages I put them in the same cage (with a divider) and they go crazy to see echother! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back