• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Poor Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiep

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Poor Jeremy went to the vets today - when we picked him up from the Pets holiday Home they said he had a small bald patch on his rump.

He has had mites jabs recently, so the vet said it could be due to stress. Anyway we have some treatment shampoo, so he is getting a bath tomorrow, but the poor sweetheart must have been stressed going to the pets hotel and being in the car. :(
He is such a lovely boy!

I think he lost a bit of weight too at the hotel (this is not necessarily a bad thing as he is a biiiiiig piggy and we were contemplating cutting down on his food!). Who would have thought piggies were such sensitive little creatures?

Oh god the poor little man, where did you take him? I hope he is feel in better now and i told his hair comes back soon.

He went to stay at the Small Pets Holiday Home in Sandbach, Cheshire, with the other pigs and our rabbits. They are really good there, unfortunately our baby Lucky died though while he was there, and I think poor Jeremy got very anxious at the upheaval.
He had a bath with Tiger today and I used the vets shampoo on him, hopefully his lovely ginger hair will grow back soon as he is a handsome chap!

Thanks for asking after him!

awwwww poor Jeremy :( :(
It's ok little fella you're back home now and i'm sure you'll be spoilt :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Glynis, here he is feeding his face with grass! I thought the run would be a way for them to get some exercise outside but all they do is sit and eat! :o

S1030228.jpg

I had a shock before - the pigs were in their run and Marble one of our buns was playing out in the garden when I noticed a big falcon hovering overhead... so close I could see all the markings on its wings. I caught Marble and put him back in his pen then grabbed the piggies - they would have been OK in their run but even so..

awww... poor Jeremy! Great to see him enjoying that lush grass - greedy boy! ;D

Ruby wants to know if the 'dandilion' date is still on though? ;D

She sends him loadsa :-* :-* :-* (so do Dilys and I!)

Hi Piggyloon!
He is still on for taking Ruby for a stroll through the dandelions, but wants to wait until his hair is back to its full ginger glory! He sends her a big :-* !

ha ha!

Ah poor Jeremy, bless him :smitten: It's a very handsome chap you've got there.

she says not to worry! Her tummy is still a bit shaved from her op.... so as long as he doesnt mind that!

(put some vids on my thread for Jeremy to see if he's interested - dont know if you've seen them?! Might cheer him up!)

Helen x take care little Jeremy darlin'

ah yes - I remember Tiger ...it was his b'day recently wasnt it? Last month? Nice little chap...

well I dont see why not.... although he will be a bit of a toy boy (by a couple of months)! ;D But thats a lot in piggy terms!

Dilys want to have a double date tho... shes too scared to be without Rube! Wont go anywhere without her ;D Dil finds his mop quite sexy! ^-^ ;D

ooooh I feel like Cilla! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back