• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Poor Caramel is very poorly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some of you may know that I haven't been having a very good time lately ,and because of my Dad's illness have given Cheryl at my local rescue 8 of my piggies to find homes for...she is keeping Malcolm as he is a Satin though...,anyway Caramel who is 2 and a half has an ulcerated eye ,we went to the vets this evening and she has had some antibiotics injected and I have eye drops to give her...I have just been to see her and she is very quiet and Chocolate her pal keeps nudging her.The vet doesen't think it is hay that has caused it rather she has caught it on something ,I have checked the hutch and run to no avail,Chocolate gets on very well with her so am mystified?

Sorry should explain Caramel is one of my girls I have kept!

awww hope she improves soon maybe she is feeling down about it all, I noticed my dobby is quiteer then normal since his vets visit and his sore foot gave him some metcam in case its hurting him much

As michelle said, she could be sulking because of the vets :p we used to have a cat who would go into a major pod for about a week after even just a yearly jab! I'm sure she will come out of her shell given time, and when she starts to feel a little better :)

Oh Sally you have had a rough time of it, now poor little Caramel lets hope it's just all the changes they can be upset very quickly when their routine is mucked up :-\
Good luck keep us posted :-*

Glynis said:
Oh Sally you have had a rough time of it, now poor little Caramel lets hope it's just all the changes they can be upset very quickly when their routine is mucked up :-\
Good luck keep us posted :-*
Thanks for your kindness,unfortunately she is no better,her eye is very cloudy,she is back at vets tomoz.She is eating , and when the sun shines through I will put her in her run with the others for a little while...will let you know how she is.sx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back