• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Poop question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

Teddy and Alberts poops are very small, is that what there surposed to look like? my last two piggies poops were big compared to these.

Is this normal or should I be worried?

there eating fine, have tucked into hay and and assortment of apple, carrot and kale for tea.

Are they young piggies? Not sure but some of mine have smaller poops and Lennie who is huge has massive ones ;D

I was told they are one, or there abouts I only got them today. I'll keep an eye them, it might be that they just do small poops *lol* ;D

My Ralfie has small ones sometimes, huge ones other times, but he's been on a few different meds and been sick so thats probably why! Just keep your eye on them, I'm sure they're fine :)

my baby pigs poos are still tiny compared to the older ones, and some days they all have massive ones.... just depends on what and how much theyve eaten....

It might be what they were being fed on love :-\ :-\ :-\
Once they've been with you for a week or so and on wonderful foods i'm sure it'll improve a bit... why not post a piccie and let everyone see what you mean O0
Loves for Teddy and Albert :smitten: :smitten:

its ok now everyone, we have bigger poops, I think I was over panicing yesturday ::), I do have afew more question health wise but I'm going to search about first to see if I can find out for myself if not expect me back here worring again :-\

We love trying to answer questions! ask away, there are so many knowledeable people on here. I have learned loads O0

Oh yeah we deffo want all your questions! It's sometimes helpful to other users as well because you may ask stuff that they wouldn't have thought about or it could help them in the future! (and I'm being nosey and want to know!) O0 ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back