Poop machine.

• Thread starter Thread starter Dzhak
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dzhak

Hi there.
As I am new to owning GP's I might be being over cautious but better safe than sorry.
Anyway, as the title applies, my girls are proper little poop machines, I am clearing out their bedroom area every day but I was wondering if I should clean out the whole cage every day or if weekly is fine.
Any advise wold be appreciated.
Thanks.
Jack.

i wash mine every week but i do change bedding every day, so it sounds fine to wat your doing.

I'm are poop machines and i have four of them

i clean mine out weekly but i take out and poo with a dustpan and brush within the week or any really wet sawdust/newspaper

My two are massive massive poop machines, I hope i'm not feeding them too much!
Just as a rough count, they've had 2 hours in their lovely play area, and I've counted 45 poops between them. My mum came in and looked a little ?
Very funny. I love my pooping boys! xx

Mine are all walking poop machines, my pigs hobbies are eating, pooping, popcorning and sleeping!
I clean mime out once a week in the winter and twice a week in the summer, as mine are on fleece and incontinence sheets I remove uneaten food twice a day and I am thinking about getting a wet and dry handheld hoover like a dirt devil to pick up the poo. So I can hoover them out daily.

I think how often depends on the size of cage! my 6 foot c & c cage with 2 piggies only needs a once weekly clean, the slightly smaller ones twice weekly and the purpose built cage with 2 very thirsty pigs every other day :D

mine poo all over the cage, the two boys have just under 6 x 1.5 cage, but i have to clean the poos out everyday cose there's so much and it's everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back