• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

poop check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all, can some piggies have light coloured poo? only cose one of my piggies seems to have light coloured poop compared to the others - it's not runny or anything, its just quite light. Thought I better check in case this is normal, if not whether I might have a problem? thanks.

is he eating alot of treats anything different from the others?
is it significantly different eg white not dark brown
maybe checking he not eating his house or something which may cause it trying to think what causes paler poo? ?

Good thought Ron.......
mmmmm can you separate him during floor time and see what poops and wee's he does, i'd get him checked out if he does any more 'light' coloured poops :-\

not really eat much treats to be honest, just his usual dry food, hay, and his veg, but not given him anything different..he lives on his own to be honest, in a seperate cage next to Louis, have tried housing them,but Louis is a nightmare with him. They have floor time together. His poo is light brown I would say, not dark brown, but not white. He did have blood a few weeks ago and we took him to the vets, but they couldnt find anything wrong with him..if his poo is the same over the next day or so, I better take him to the vets and will take a sample of his poo in to show the vet. I am hoping it will change back over the day or so, as I wont be able to take him to the vets till Saturday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back