poo whata wiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggybaker

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I had an unfortunate run in with one of my boars the other day, he managed to escape from the run, little buggar, i caught him no probs and put him back in a filled the hole he had dug, so i go back in doors and keep smelling a really retching smell, i did recognise the smell but couldn't place it. then it dawned on me, the little toad and odour la boared, me all down my leg, PPPPPOOOOOOOO SMELL BAD, why do you think he did this to me, i only picked him up. but now he covers me in a white paste ever time i pick him up, I OH thinks it a scream but the smell, is just eeewwww,, HELP would like some advice?

;D ;D ;D Ok any straight advice although you have made me giggle,

sometimes but not enough to make him be amourues with me enough to leek, :smitten:

well i have been washing my hair everynight due to the heat, aarrrrhhhh to be loved by a pig, other than my OH whos a police officer >:D ;D ;D ;D

piggybaker said:
well i have been washing my hair everynight due to the heat, aarrrrhhhh to be loved by a pig, other than my OH whos a police officer >:D ;D ;D ;D

LOL ;) It's the scent for sure

OMG that little Bu**ar did it to me again, i only went out to top up water and food before the school run, I had to go and change, and when i came home my kitchen stunk of oudour la boar
g025.gif
BIG lesson learn't ,don't pick the pigs up before a school run!

LMAO cant stop laughing my son used to get sprayed by his rabbit every time like you , I am so glad mine never do this and yes the smell is gross along with lots of other boar smells what the females get attracted to them for is beyond me :o >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back