Poll: What Type Of Hay Do Your Piggies Like The Best?

What type of hay do your piggies like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkat1

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I know that adult guinea pigs have to have unlimited Timothy hay as their main type of hay, but I was just wondering what their favorite type was besides timothy. I was thinking on getting a tiny bag of another type of hay for the piggies to have as a snack, and I wanted to know what the most favored type was. :)

My 3 girls don't like timothy hay. I have tried it a few times but they won't eat it. They love the meadow hay i get from our local farm shop, also readigrass and the small bags of different forage hays.

Mine like a variety of hays. I tend to use Orchard, Timothy, Oat and Ings ( from Hay4Pets)

mine like a variety of timothy, meadow and orchard. some favourites are: hay4pets ings, timothyhay.co.uk, oxbow orchard grass :)

I give my foster piggies a selection. They have timothy hay( by Alfalfa King) and mixed forage in their hay tray, and good quality meadow hay( usually Burns Welsh ) in their rack and hay ball. They eat both, but usually leap on the timothy hay the minute they see it has been refilled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back