Pocket Moomin

• Thread starter Thread starter EmmaJ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EmmaJ

Here's my sweetie new girl hiding in my pocket. She got in there of her own accord during laptime and would not come out for anything! I even had to clean out her cage and cook my tea with her in there. She's a character. Only had her 6 days but I think she's warming to me.

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

aaaaww gorgeous :smitten: I love her name lol my brother used to watch the Moomins

Does she look like the pig in my Avatar?

<----------- that one?! if she does she's a chocolate Himi. One of my favourites 0:)

She does indeed. But about a quarter of the size. She was just bought from some backstreet petshop apparently though so I wonder if she is a pure breed...? I was always a bit dubious about the pink eyes but now I have her i can see where you're coming from. gorgeous.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:what a sweetie :smitten: :smitten:

what a fab pic! she really is a beauty, am so glad shes settling in so well! x

OMG that's soooo sweet :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
LOL i hope it was salad you were making for dinner ;)
Cute little nose :-* :-* :-* :-*

Awwwh she looks like such a cheeky little character of a guinea pig! :smitten: I love the cheeky ones :D
Gorgeous himi!

♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
Awwwh she looks like such a cheeky little character of a guinea pig! :smitten: I love the cheeky ones :D
Gorgeous himi!
Trust me, she's an absolute rascal. I adore her but I can see why her previous owner (very young child (too young!)) didn't like her. Trying to keep hold of her is an artform in itself ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back