• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Please keep all your fingers and paws crossed for Elvis

• Thread starter Thread starter sgprescue
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgprescue

My 8 1/2 year old elderly gent Elvis Pigsley is at the vets today. I found an internal mass about the size of a golf ball, my vet thinks it might be a tumour but it is movable so he is hopeful it can be removed. He is in having surgery now. If it cant be removed he will sew him up and send him home anyway as Elvis is still acting normally and happily eating and drinking. Barry Pigalow and Daniel o piggle went along to keep him company. I just want my precious boy back home with me ?

Awww hope he goes on ok and they can remove the tumour

Oh no. Been there with Scarby - 200g tumour.

Poor Elvis. Sending love and healing to him and you xx

Oh no!

Poor poor Elvis
He is in the best hands now - let us know as soon as he comes round

Well there is good and bad news. The bad news is that the tumour was a very aggressive one that would no doubt have killed him if left much longer. The good news is that my vet managed to remove it all and Elvis is awake and eating and drinking :). I am just glad my precious boy is ok for now 8)

FANTASTIC! Well done Elvis!

Where was the CA? Scarby's was on the liver. Roger had to remove a lobe of liver with the tumour.

Lucinda said:
FANTASTIC! Well done Elvis!

Where was the CA? Scarby's was on the liver. Roger had to remove a lobe of liver with the tumour.

My vet didnt know as the organ was apparantly very deformed but he said he thought it was the spleen. Elvis is home now and looks his usual bright cheery self :)

Glad to hear Elvis is on the mend, you must be chuffed! :)

Sorry Cheryl only just read this post,glad everything is well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back