• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Please help!Toony not well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The guins are staying at my parents'. This morning my mother phoned me and said hat Toony is frightened all the time, huddld into the corner. My mother made up a spare hutch for him. He didn't eat and only crapped once overnight she said. When he's out having a cuddle he is fine.

I am going over there in about half an hour. I thought I would start syringe feeding. Any thoughts please?

6 months.
He hurtled down the hutch - like they do if they hear a loud bang - but there was no noise like that.

Is he haunted? :o

That would be my first guess, ill take him to the vets, something is going on. Syringe feed him when you get back, if you generally apply pressure all different areas all over his body you may be able to find out if one area is hurting the little man.

I'm so worried :(

I hope it was just a one -off. Sometimes they are like that.

Yes it does seem strange.Sounds like something has frightened him.Is there a chance that an insect could have stung him.As has alreadyn been suggested give him a thorough check over.

It will be interesting to see how he reacts to you.

Toony fine ::)
Eating, bouncing, singing, brrring

We checked in the hutch, couldn't see anything that could have upset him ::)

That is good news, they do like to worry us some times. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

OMG i nearly had a heart attack.... i thought NOOOO not my little nephew Toony :'(
PHEW, you little munchkin don't do that OK? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back