Please can you tell me…..

Wotmi10

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I lost one of my piggies extremely quickly this weekend. The whole experience has left me shocked and extremely upset. I have one piggy left and have no plans to have another. They were obviously companions but didn’t seem to be particularly close in fact more the opposite. However I appreciate they were one of the same and I can be no replacement. Currently my other piggy is not really eating his evening veg. I have cleaned out the hutch but left the cuddle pouch my other piggy was in yesterday. He is also having lots of cuddles with me and I have put a couple of cuddly toys. In his home. I’m so worried that he will be so sad and feel so guilty. I would really appreciate some advice on what to do for the best and what to expect over the coming days. Fortunately He is the more affectionate of the two and seems to enjoy human company. Thank you 🙏

So sorry for your loss.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve.
Give yourself a few days space to grieve before thinking of definit plans for your boy.
As long as he’s eating and drinking and not pining, he’ll be fine until you feel up to making a decision about the future

Thank you - I will do that. I’m thinking of moving him into a more sociable part of the house. He’s an indoor piggy anyway so I’m hoping that will help moving forward.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Don’t rush making a decision yet. Take care ❤️

Back