Playpen Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuineaPigFan15

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what you guys do in order to "spice up" playpen time for your piggies? Do you add any extra things to make the space more interesting? I want my piggies to enjoy playpen time to the fullest whilst they are out of their cage, and I'd love to see what you all do for your piggies too.

Thank you for your help!

This is my homemade playpen. I line it with fleece then just fill it with boxes scrunched up paper etc. They seem to like it. It's a lot bigger than it looks in picture :)

20160805_213540.webp

That's brilliant was it flower bed edging? Tell me all, think I might consider making one. How high is it?

Yes. It was 5 rolls of edging from poundland. My hubby attached a tarpaulin sheet with cable ties to it and fixed it altogether. It's great because I can lift up fleece and wipe tarpaulin with a cloth. Then it all foods up relatively small. It say it's about 20 cm high. My two boars never attempt to escape. It's high enough. :)

Yes. It was 5 rolls of edging from poundland. My hubby attached a tarpaulin sheet with cable ties to it and fixed it altogether. It's great because I can lift up fleece and wipe tarpaulin with a cloth. Then it all foods up relatively small. It say it's about 20 cm high. My two boars never attempt to escape. It's high enough. :)
Brilliant I'll get on to hubby first thing tomorrow, mind you it takes a couple of weeks to get him motivated. Or if he's fed up with my nagging

Mine love paper bags filled with hay, pellets and/or veg.I think you can make balls out if toilet rolls as well .

Am gonna make a playpen with grids then use a groundsheet then fleece on top so her and her friend can sit with them and she can fold it up afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back