Playing Piggies!

• Thread starter Thread starter Darky
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darky

Hey guys~

I was wondering - what do your piggies do for fun?

Fry and Laurie are, as I've said, very inactive. So I'm always buying them toys, in hopes that one will catch their eye - but they ignore almost everything.

But today I got a little plastic carrot rattle for rabbits with bells in, and green string-stuff at the end.

I put it in and, to my surprise, just now I heard it ringing - looked over, and Laurie had grabbed the end, and was swinging it side to side, making a lot of noise. XD It's the cutest thing I've seen!

Tonni just sleeps!

But all my others have dumbell toys with jingly balls in and all of them play with theirs! :)

mine popcorn a lot and snaffle around their hay for veggies hidden earlier, play with tubes and boxes untilt ehyg et soggy, Artie got his head caught on one the other day good thing i was in the shed it was a brown sticky tape ring made of cardboard silly monkey that'll teach him for nipping me

I love that word snaffle!

one of my girls just sits with her chin rested on the hideaway house window ledge all day with a baby one nodding off on her back,boring pair
the others just sit around and look generally stupid,lol

Mine don't do much generally. When I put fresh hay in their cages tho they go mental and start popcorning and tearing round and round the cage ;D

Kat

Our boys seem to have stages where they bicker with each other then end up popcorning around their cage, they'll do this in their pen too - we bought a couple of those ridiculous spongy mini chairs and when they got used to them, they started popcorning whilst in the chair, it looked like they were having fits!

But lot of the time in the pen they just ....sit. And look about a bit ;)

I'd completely forgotten we'd bought one of those jingly balls for the Pichu Brothers and put it away somewhere. I've just found it and popped it in their cage.

They are generally a lazy pair, liking nothing better than snoozing on top of their corner house, and eating, of course, which they're rather partial to, but then aren't we all? ;D

my boy only like one toy i bought them, and that is the cuddle cozy ::)
but my girls love haveing food haning off their cage to try and get and step stools, cocoons, chubes, card board boxes, jingle toys and willow balls.
although my boy LOVES his length of PVC piping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back