Plate if food

Mclayton

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi. This is my plate of fresh food I give my guinea pigs each, daily. Minus the broccoli. That is alternated with different foods throughout the week daily, I feed lettuce, red or green leaf or little gem, & romaine when I can get it,, plus green pepper cucumber & coriander.

Attachments

• 20230301_092401.webp
    20230301_092401.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 17
It is each one. Daily, they have green pepper, lettuce, cucumber, coriander,,, with other foods alternating each days. Today is broccoli
I haven't tried mine with broccoli yet. They love green beans and mange tout as a treat though 😂

Yours is very similar to my daily plate. Except I can't get a cucumber for love nor money at the moment.

I haven't tried mine with broccoli yet. They love green beans and mange tout as a treat though 😂

Yours is very similar to my daily plate. Except I can't get a cucumber for love nor money at the moment.
Broccoli only once a week though. Mine don't like green beans

Hi. This is my plate of fresh food I give my guinea pigs each, daily. Minus the broccoli. That is alternated with different foods throughout the week daily, I feed lettuce, red or green leaf or little gem, & romaine when I can get it,, plus green pepper cucumber & coriander.
Looks great! And similar to what mine get daily. Except the broccoli for me is usually celery, carrot, bean sprouts or fennel :)

Back