Placing My New Piggy Owners Order

Pemblebee

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We finally exchanged on our house move today and so we have a move date. I am celebrating by ordering all the stuff for the new piggies I am going to get. Hopefully I haven't missed anything I need. Please let me know if I have.
- 2x6 C&C cage (and one of their hay racks)
- Liners, tunnels, pigloos and cuddle cups from Ziggys piggies
- A large play tunnel and wood stick bridge
- Couple pots of nibble grass as I will have them over winter
- Food. I was going to go for a mix so will order 3 from zooplus (sciene selective, JR farms, versele laga)
- I have meadow hay and timothy hay already for our rabbits
- A trial size of some gorgeous guineas shampoo and foot ointment.
- 2 water bottles (I also already have ceramic bowls if they don't get on with the bottles)
I have food bowls, food containers and nail clippers already.

Pretty sure that is all I need?

Looks good.

I like to have some puppy pads in - I get mine for B&M bargains. I use them under my fleeces - and for lap time.

Ahh yes I already have puppy pads as I use them for my hedgehog. I forgot to list them (I also have a spare litter tray and paper based litter for under the hay rack)

How exciting! I remember when I was getting all my stuff together for the new arrivals. It's so much fun. Doesn't stop after you get the piggies though. I still buy so much stuff for them! :yikes:

If you are going to use fleece, (lots of people do) you'll need pee pads for the places they pee most. Under there houses, tunnels etc.

If you are going to use fleece, (lots of people do) you'll need pee pads for the places they pee most. Under there houses, tunnels etc.

Thanks. I have some fleece and batting left over from when I made my hedgehogs liners. So once we move I will be whipping up some pads of different sizes for under the water bottles and pee spots. (I just wasn't brave enough to make the massive liners or tunnels)

How exciting! I remember when I was getting all my stuff together for the new arrivals. It's so much fun. Doesn't stop after you get the piggies though. I still buy so much stuff for them! :yikes:

I am more excited about getting the piggy stuff then I am about the house move. Ha ha

Back