Pigpig - and his wee white bum!

• Thread starter Thread starter CobwebandPigpig
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CobwebandPigpig

I thought I'd post this for Katie - so she can see Pigpig's bum! It's so cute!

escape.jpg

and just some more because he's such a wee sweetie!

pigpigpose.jpg

sweetiepig.jpg

and with his best friend/arch enemy, Cobweb!

guineapen.jpg

O0

I just love Pigpig soooo much! He's so adorable! Glad to see Cobweb being a good boy! ;D

I like youre coloured pen, where did you get that?
Little cuties :)

LJ - I got it online, I can't remember the store but I've seen them in Pets at Home for £10. They're actually marketed for hamsters and mice but it's just fine for the piggies. It's really very handy indeed!

Awww he's a really cutie pie! Pigpig is such a fabulous name too :smitten:

Thanks everyone! :smitten:

Pigpig is such a sweet little boy, he and Cobweb couldn't be more different personality-wise! Pigpig is such a gentle little piggie, he's enjoying his cuddles now and he sits there so nicely with that cute little face!

I can't get over how different Cobweb is - when he gets cuddles he flumps right down into the crook of my arm and growls at anybody who comes close! Cobweb sometimes does this thing where he spins round in the crook of my arm exposing his belly and his enormous guinea pig spuds - a huge source of amusement for the children. I don't know if he wants me to tickle his belly or not but I've not tried it yet - too many earlier memories of being 'cat-trapped' when I was younger, you know when a cat rolls over and you try to rub their tums but in a split second find teeth and four sets of claws clamped around your hand. Cobweb bites too, not out of fear or aggression but just because he can - he usually chews my clothes but he's bitten my bare arms a few times - owch! His favourite place to sit is my shoulder though - parrotpig! Pigpig hasn't bitten me - yet.

I love them both very much! :smitten:

awww :smitten: :smitten: looks like he is getting bigger! He is much more ginger than John Anderson.

Aw Pigpig is gorgeous! His bum is so cute, and his little legs - aw! :smitten: He's a very pretty piglet!

The more I hear about Cobweb the more I think he should be on TV - he sounds so funny! Can you film him rolling round in your arm?!

I'll try to - tried to before but he only rolls around on me and Cobweb doesn't like hubby much so when hubby approaches me with the camera, Cobweb rights himself and glares at hubby. He's only done it a few times, but I do hope to catch him soon!

Lovely pictures, they are both adorable! :)

It's really handy, PL! It can be folded up and put away and I use it as a divider as well, to be honest. I'm going to get another one! ;D

And its cheap... always a bonus :D . Its good you can make it into any shape. And getting two would make it huuuuge!

Think it would be tall enough... :-\ (once my piggies tried to jump out of the bath cos they were so scared of the shower water - didnt try that again! Was surprised how high the can jump though without any objects to stand on.)

Love Pigpigs white ear (and white stripe on the other ear) oooooh he's just so gorgeous! Might piggynap him! ;D

I just bought two from zooplus as they are on sale :D
Thanks for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back