Piggy Wipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbiS

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am sure I have read members comments on here about using pet wipes on their piggles and I was wondering which brand folk use or what are your opinions on them?

I bathed Toby & Barney for the first time about a month ago but they are a bit smelly again now. I really don't want to have to bath them every month so was thinking about getting some wipes to try to freshen them up.

I am sure I have read members comments on here about using pet wipes on their piggles and I was wondering which brand folk use or what are your opinions on them?

I bathed Toby & Barney for the first time about a month ago but they are a bit smelly again now. I really don't want to have to bath them every month so was thinking about getting some wipes to try to freshen them up.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301062533623&alt=web

I use these ones. They smell really nice and it's a lot let stressful for hoomans and pigs :)

Thank you! Are they definitely safe to use on piggies as they are advertised for cats and dogs?

Yes they are really gentle. The fragrance is very light so it doesn't irritate their skin. It's veterinarian approved, non toxic and no alcohol.

I've heard of people using baby wipes but they bring me out in a massive rash so I was a little dubious about using them on pigs. I tested these on me first with no adverse effects.

I think baby wipes are quite vicious - when you look at the stains and marks they removed you have to wonder what chemicals are in them! I think I shall try the ones you suggested!

Pets at home do their own brand of small animal wipes. They work well on my short hair pigs but do absolutely nothing on the long hair, so they have to get bathed

Pets at home do their own brand of small animal wipes. They work well on my short hair pigs but do absolutely nothing on the long hair, so they have to get bathed
Ii did look at the p@h ones but they seemed really expensive.

Ii did look at the p@h ones but they seemed really expensive.
I remember they had a brand that was expensive but mine were only about £3ish. I weigh it up as the time and effort and stress of bathing them to just a quick wipe over with a wipe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back