Piggy Weighing Scales

Status
Not open for further replies.

MycuteBoys

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone tell me please where I can buy a proper set of scales from to weigh my boys I brought that I thought were good digital kitchen scales....they were tiny when they arrived and i can weigh my piggy 5 times and the weight shown is different every time :(
Many thanks
Kell.

Sorry that was meant to say.....piggy Not piggie lol

I use these ones,
Does anyone tell me please where I can buy a proper set of scales from to weigh my boys I brought that I thought were good digital kitchen scales....they were tiny when they arrived and i can weigh my piggy 5 times and the weight shown is different every time :(
Many thanks
Kell.

Sorry that was meant to say.....piggy Not piggie lol
we use those exact same one buts in black. Salter arc I think they are. We bough ours in asda for £9.

I have them too in black. However my scales always run out of batteries as people always leave things sitting on top if the buttons on them and it burns out the batteries. :help:

if you haven't ordered them already.... i use the old style argos colour match ones, this is the link to the newer style ones, they are handy as they have no button that sticks out, its just the touchpad type....
any mishaps or efforts to make themselves lighter on weigh in days don't go in the gap - just wipe &go :)
i see that these are on offer in pink at the moment at £4.99 (half price)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2497312.htm

if you haven't ordered them already.... i use the old style argos colour match ones, this is the link to the newer style ones, they are handy as they have no button that sticks out, its just the touchpad type....
any mishaps or efforts to make themselves lighter on weigh in days don't go in the gap - just wipe &go :)
i see that these are on offer in pink at the moment at £4.99 (half price)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2497312.htm
Aww thank you, ive ordered the other ones but this thread will help others I'm sure so this is really good to know, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back