Piggy Valentines (guinea love!)

• Thread starter Thread starter lilgalnatalie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilgalnatalie

:) Just got my camera plugged in and got a fabulous picture of the happy couple fluflly and georgy.... :-*
The happy couple was split up, when fluffly gave birth to 2 pups.
So they are a happy family - sort of ;D

2hmiqsi.jpg

Guinea Love <3

2mpbuhs.jpg

The girl 
2z3yybn.jpg

The boy

And now my other 2, that argue like an old couple
They have been the 2 of them, since i lost Coco. Smidge did get Biscuit pregaunt, because
she turned out to be a he! ;D But biscuit lost the baby when it was born READ MORE - https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=4824.0
2mnhimd.jpg

Husband Smidge
42x2mhk.jpg

Ratty Wife biscuit
2w56l3s.jpg

Biscuit hiding from Smidge.

These photo's were taken when i had 4 piggies...now i have 8!,  2 couples happily living together,
but then we got a patch and fudge and the 2 babies came 2, making it 8! i think this was taken just before we got
patch and fudge, so it was on the same night!

The girlfriend and boyfriend, the married couple.
339tvdx.jpg

Biscuit runs from smidge  :)
2usxzqq.jpg

Smidge decides to get fluflly  :( but loses so goes to his tunnel  (you canot see georgy, becuz he was taking out for fighting with smidge)
4bi24jd.jpg

Tha shall not steal top female's biscuit's husband....

:-* got any piggy's that love ? show me the piczzz i love to see them!  :)

100_1044-1.jpg

This is my Baby Wilson and Cindy (Cindy it the brown one) They love eachother but unfortunately now they have to be permanently separated because Wilson is a boy (getting him sexed tomorrow to be sure) but will make sure they are not lonely. Cindy is pregnant so i am going to keep a male and female from her litter :D.

Your piggies are goruz by the way lol!

GUINEA LOVE lol cyas!

p.s. the TV is on in the background and it looks like the doggie is getting weighed lol :D:D

kellyandpiggies said:
Lovely :)

Be careful as putting Georgy with girls again - he only got neutered yesterday! :)
dont worry kelly, these were taken a long time ago. before we even got patch and fudge!

as anyone else got any piggy love pictures?
I'm going to try and get some more pictures up for tomoz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back