piggy trying to eat litter??

• Thread starter Thread starter BlueRose120
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueRose120

i noticed Shadow sometimes tries to pick up a piece of litter in his mouth and i am not sure if he is trying to eat it or not he kinda sorta bounces it up and down and drops it on the ground and picks it back up again. sometimes if he sees me watching him he;ll freeze up like ? oops i;m not doing nothing, no nothing at all!! he always has food in his cage and let me just say he doesn;t always eat what he has. very picky little guy. :D :D ;)

By 'litter' do you mean bedding? If so what are you using?

If the litter is bedding, and the bedding you're using is safe then he'll be fine..he wont be eating it, just kind of investigating it..

He freezes w hen he sees you watching him probably because he's nervous about you being stood there ;)

Okies that's fine then :) Was just making sure. He's probably just seeing what it is and investigating it, when I gave my piggies megazorb once I thought they were eating it but they weren't really ;)

Hes probably just tasting it to see if its nice just make sure hes got other things to chew too as he might be bored make sure he has lots of hay to nibble on and maybe gnaw blocks or sticks O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back