Piggy Looks Bloated But I Know She Isnt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rochester Piggy

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi! One of my piggies, Paisley, has quite a big booty. sometimes she looks bloated but I know for a fact she isnt. I rescued her last Sunday to be a cagemate for my other piggy, Cali, whose previous sister passed away in December. They get along quite well. I googled pictures of bloated guinea pigs and she looks nothing like that! Also, she hates cilantro and cucumber, is that normal? She also sheds A TON!! I went to school today looking like I hugged a enormous fluffball! Is shedding a lot normal? I'm an overly anxious piggy owner who is constantly monitoring everything and goes into hysterics if one thing isnt perfect! Paisley is 3 years old, weighs 1133 grams, and is very healthy. She is a regular shorthaired piggy, exept for I can tell she has a longhaired piggy in her family because her hair is much longer than Cali's!

Hello :)

Some piggies are bigger than others... 1.13kg is big but not huge so no need to worry on that front. Some piggies do shed fur a lot especially in the hot months.

Be lovely to see a photo of your piggies

Hello :)

Some piggies are bigger than others... 1.13kg is big but not huge so no need to worry on that front. Some piggies do shed fur a lot especially in the hot months.

Be lovely to see a photo of your piggies
Thanks! I just weighed her and she's up to 1190! Cali weighs 1105, but she has a smaller bone structure! Also, if you have Instagram, they and my other pets have their own account, @wheekswoofsclucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back