Piggy campsite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelicano

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well, my piggy pen anyway!

pigtents.jpg

Unfortunately they wouldn't all line up in their tents looking out smiling at me! ;D

ROFL So cute! :) Bet they love those little houses, dont they chew them though?

Louise
x

Haha! What a fab photo! I love it! ;D

Those little tents (or ones very similar) are on the Thistle Cavies website shop for just under a five including postage - they're great!

aww they are really cute... I like the idea that they have gone on strike too! (except the one in the middle!) ;D :)

;D great tents! - right mini glastonbury you've got there! ;D

lovely pigs :smitten:

Nishka said:
aww they are really cute... I like the idea that they have gone on strike too! (except the one in the middle!) ;D :)

Yeah, she's a good girl! ;)

Hope they don't keep me up all night with loud music, Glastonbury style! :o ;D

I love those little tents O0 I was going to get some for my pigs but they would probably eat them or something lol :smitten:

AWWWW soo cute - Mine have 1 of them wigwams but they poo in it so its going in the bib soon ::)

The piggies (currently sitting round a campfire singing Kumbaya ( ;D) say thank you for all the lovely comments. I got their tents from Bunny Basics - about £5 each. :)

They look really fab! i might get some for my chaps! its looks like a rodeo in my garden at the mo with straw bales everywhere! i got hitched yesterday after 16 yrs! and had friends and family round in the afternoon :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

gingerpig said:
Lovely pic, they look good. Don't the piggies chew them?
No they dont chew them well mine dont they are cheap too so if they do buy another ;D Mine poo in theirs and it stinks so will have to chuck mine soon :-\

AWWWW its like carry on camping! hehe ;D I love it.so sweet idea :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back