Piggies not drinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got our piggies a week ago and we have seen them drink but they hardly ever do. is this normal. they are eating loads of veg so are they getting the fluids from that?

Yup, thats perfectly normal if they are having enough veggies. Mine don't drink a lot either. Still be sure to give fresh water daily though O0

thank you again it makes us feel better that we are doing the right thing again as we heard that piggies drink alot so we worried that there was a problem thank you again
:) O0

[colorr]my littl piggy os`nt rink nvr sn him, i hav tri various bottls an bowls but h just os`nt rink, i still put it thr just in cas ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the same thing as well! I was terrified that Toffee couldn't drink, because the terrible aquarium that she was in at the Pet Store had the water in a dish, and she drank out of it like a cat. I actually did that, until I saw her drink from the bottle. She was just nervous about her new surroundings, so she only ate and drank at night, when we were asleep! But now she eats from my hands and wheeks every time I feed her and change her water - only after two weeks! Your cavy will be settled soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back