Piggies new c&c home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMAG1320.jpg

IMAG1325.jpg

IMAG1324.jpg

Is there anything else I could put in for them ? they seem to really like it :) did have more hidyholes in it but took them out,there seemed to be to much in it... Got to add there vet bed yet I've just washed it.

Hi Karen,

That's great! One thing I would say though is just be careful with the igloos. Pigs can climb and my get ontop of them and then out over the top of the grid. I put mine against walls where they can't get out. :) I'm jusr sorting the girls cage, I've had to shorten it slightly to an almost 4ft by almost 2ft but it will be ok until I get them in the spare room. Peter isn't happy about them being in the hall but I'm not bothered! :D

Louise
x

Great job Karen!
Good work! I hope the piggies enjoy there new indoors home.

Emma x

This is the third indoor home they've had since I moved them in about 4 weeks ago :-\ I am never happy with anything for long. Firstly they had a nero 4( well its almost as big as a 4) then I made up a run for them 4X2 its like the C&C but it was much higher so looked to bulky..I'm happy now though and the piggies are very happy.. O0 O0

Haha Karen I'm the same, my girlies where in the Lavander Lodge on the left side of our garden, once I moved the boys I moved the girls into their Lavender Lodge as it was more sheltered on the right from wind etc but for some reason, and I think because the weather was on the turn they hated it and I hated leaving them there knowing how they felt about it. But now they are in a C&C even though its not as big as I'd like they are so happy! :D

So I'm happy too!

Happy Guineas means Happy Mummy's I think that will be my motto!

Louise
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back