Piggies Lips....?!

• Thread starter Thread starter spitcher88
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spitcher88

I was having a cuddle with one of my piggies and noticed...he's got spotty lips?! His skin is mainly black but he's got these cute little white blobs on his lips! Has anyone else's piggy got this or something quirky about it that no other pig may have?! ;D

DSC000031.jpg

DSC000021.jpg

DSC000011.jpg

i dunno about unusual that noone else has, but my black and ginger piggy, bob, as little gingerybrown flecks all round his mouth, and a cute little thin brown stripe running from his lips all the way down his chin/neck <3

with regards to unusual markings, but not on the lips though, my little munchie has a tear shaped black patch of fur directly below one eye, which looks cute <3

Aww cool, my Popcorn is completely ginger but has a single black hair on his nose which is cute too ;D

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Mr darling Cherub Scarby had stripy lips.

Toony who is a golden agouti has a tiny white blob on his nose. Riffy is black with one ginger back leg and a ginger eye brow.

aww that is adorable! My pigs are free of dots on their lips, though it is awful cute :smitten:

awww your piggy looks like Ronald :smitten: both ronald and donald have little spots of wite on their lips.

dazie said:
awww your piggy looks like Ronald :smitten: both ronald and donald have little spots of wite on their lips.

Aww :smitten: :smitten: do you have any pics?

Yes, Shura has black lips and then in the middle of his lips is a pink spot.

awwwwwwwwwww what a little sweetie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Our Sully (RIP) had brown lips, and Duke has pink lips :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

awww cute!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

spitcher88, that top photo has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen... (exploding quietly) ;D

Oh both my babies (rip) had random colour lips! I'd post pics but i don't want to steal your thread ^.^ (not sure if my avatar is too small to tell :laugh:)

your piggy is gorgeous! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back