Piggie Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 5 yes, they are, my other two however are not lol. They will run and run and explore and will think it's a game of chase if I set them down.

They are very cute piggies!

I dont mean to be rude but maybe keep a wee eye on Mochas left front foot, outter toe mostly. His nail looks like its curling towards his toe. Should be easy enough to see the quick on his white nails- black nails, not so much!

Love their names too! :-)

They are very cute piggies!

I dont mean to be rude but maybe keep a wee eye on Mochas left front foot, outter toe mostly. His nail looks like its curling towards his toe. Should be easy enough to see the quick on his white nails- black nails, not so much!

Love their names too! :-)
Yes I know, him and Venus both need their nails clipped. They FREAK out however so it's much more difficult to try and get them done. Any reccomendations? And thank you!

Yes I know, him and Venus both need their nails clipped. They FREAK out however so it's much more difficult to try and get them done. Any reccomendations? And thank you!

Keep nail clipping for veg time- sit the piggy across your lap facing the right hand side and plonk a pile of veg under their chin. Clip front and back left paws. Then turn them to face the left, move the veg pile back under their chin and clip their front and back right paws. I used to do that with any new pigs and after a few months they just sat for me without the veg :-)

Good luck x

Such a lovely group of piggies! Luna is showing off her piggie lips as well! :love::drool:

Your piggies are beautiful, lovely set of posers :love:

:D Some very well done photos of some gorgeous piggies! :love::love: (Those curled nails can be very difficult to cut.)

:D Some very well done photos of some gorgeous piggies! :love::love: (Those curled nails can be very difficult to cut.)
They're shortened now but yes it is, only 3 out of the 7 will let me clip them with no issue. And thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back