Piggie Parcel Pellets

Veggies Galore

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hiya all,

I recently heard about the pellets made by Piggie Parcels and would LOVE to hear if anyone else has tried them .

My parcel came the other day and I was very pleased to see it came with advice and support on how to introduce them gradually.

One problem though ….. my guinea pigs :doh:

Day 1 ….I careful weighed out a 1/4 portion of the Piggie Parcel pellets …. And gave a 3/4 size portion or their current brand. My pigs only ate the Piggie Parcel Pellets….they left the others ….even though they usually wheek for them at pellet time .🤣😂

Oh well, my piggies aren’t starving (they get plenty of hay and veggies). So, as long as these new pellets are a success, that’s all that counts 👍🏻

my piggies like these.i feed them to the skinny pigs,as they are prone to bladder stones.Less pellets ,same nutrition....is a bonus.we will see in the coming years if it helps bladder health.I think these are some of the best pellets on the market.no soya,wheat.The recommended 1 tablespoon pr pig,without compromising nutrition.

ive been giving piggie parcel pellets for a month now.ive noticed they are eating more hay,poops look better.i have 11 piggies and two bags seem to last a month,so I'm actually saving money ! the 3 piggies that had urine infections,seem much better.Though ive started filtering there water which may have helped well .

Lexi and Thea love the dandelion root so much I have had to ration it!
Same here! They got one small bit a night as their before bed snack. Alex didn’t know what it was at first (he’s new) he watched Daisy and then took hers and ran off with it! Daisy was distraught…so they get one each now.

Funny how likes and dislikes vary - mine don’t like the dandelion roots, or the dried leaves but the dried flower forages go down without even touching the sides.

i was just about to ask this so thankyou for posting! my della had a bladder stone when she was very young bless her and i am on the hunt for the best pellets to give my girls! these look great but i was worried about the dandelion and calcium etc..

customer care is great so far too! about to read my reply from them hopefully with answers to all my questions😁

Back