Piggie loos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My pig goes 2 the loo in one corner its quit efunny to watch lol coz he backs into it and lifts his bum

anyway i there anything i could get to put in this corner so it would be easier to clean out more often without having to clean out the whole cage coz atm when this corner gets dirty i hav 2 clean the whole cage and it would be better if i could just clean the corner everyday or so

also what would be best to put in it. and do they use them coz i dont want to get one and then he doesnt lie it and he goes everywhere

U can get them corner toilet tray things with high backs

They will need cleaning out once a day I would image although i have never used them :P

u can get them from most pet shops O0

Nikki said:
My pig goes 2 the loo in one corner its quit efunny to watch lol coz he backs into it and lifts his bum

anyway i there anything i could get to put in this corner so it would be easier to clean out more often without having to clean out the whole cage coz atm when this corner gets dirty i hav 2 clean the whole cage and it would be better if i could just clean the corner everyday or so

also what would be best to put in it. and do they use them coz i dont want to get one and then he doesnt lie it and he goes everywhere

Hi mine do the same in one corner and I was thinking about a small corner litter tray but thought about covering it with hay, so they couldn't see it but so that I could just lift it out each day and clean it then put it back and cover over with hay again. What do you think of this idea?

I have the largest litter tray from P@H, it has tro be big with five piggies trying to sit in it at once. I fill it up with hay, they munch and excrete at the same time ;D

Their fave corner is at the bottom of the ramp which is too small for anyy tray-typical!

Hi mine do the same in one corner and I was thinking about a small corner litter tray but thought about covering it with hay, so they couldn't see it but so that I could just lift it out each day and clean it then put it back and cover over with hay again. What do you think of this idea?
[/quote]

yea that sounds good i might try that. where do you get the litter tray from?

Mine does the same but I didn't no about these trays so have been using old bar clothe things as there thick and fleece and folding in half and just changing that everyday is much easier xx

Nikki said:

yea that sounds good i might try that. where do you get the litter tray from?
[/quote]

Ypu can get them in pets@home or off ebay, I brought one as my piggie used to go in one corner and as soon as I put it in the cage she would go any where but in her Nora2.

Mine all go in one corner so i got them a litter tray thing and they just push it out the way and wee in the corner ::) so make sure you get one that will fix to the cage O0

If anybody wants my Nora2 (pig-loo) I has been cleaned, you can have it, I can post it tomorrow.

HonkeysMummy said:
If anybody wants my Nora2 (pig-loo) I has been cleaned, you can have it, I can post it tomorrow.

aww thats v. kind of u do u hav a pic of it? coz i have no idea what its like, how big, shape ect.

I will photo it when I get home from town and I live next door to a post office, so if nobody is intereased today I can post tomorrow morning.

nora2005.jpg

The front is 2" high at sides of opening and 1.5" for them to walk through.
The base is 11" across the front, 8" sides and 7" front to back.
The sides start at 3" and go to 7" at back.
The back (corner the height point) is 7"
nora2003.jpg

nora2001.jpg

The back has 2 little holes so you can tie it on and it has some clips to attact to wire cages.
The make is Marchioro, it is less than 1 month old.
So if you want to try it, you can have it, the only thing I ask is if your pigs do not get on with it, offer it to somebody else on this forum.

Now I will think about going to town lol.

not sure he'd use it coz he always backs up when he goes so dunno if he'd like the bit at the front. Thanks for offering tho thats rearly sweet of you.

Nikki said:
yea that might work weel n eil b wel cheap soa just got dk frm a kareoke night so sozif i aint mahin sense

lol typing under the influence is funny for the reader 2funny

HonkeysMummy said:
Nikki said:
yea that might work weel n eil b wel cheap soa just got dk frm a kareoke night so sozif i aint mahin sense

lol typing under the influence is funny for the reader 2funny

ha just read what i put lol i cant type when I'm sober but that is shocking. I'm going out again 2nite so i dread 2 think how I'm guna feel on sunday but i have 2 make the most of my weekend off work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back