Piggie Boarding In The West Midlands/staffordshire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hattie.r

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all, unfortunately my holiday dates clash with those of my family who normally look after the pigs, so I'm looking for boarding for 4 pigs for 2 weeks in August. I know it's going to be pricey, but I'm willing to pay for the best service! I've never used a small pet boarding service before, so can anyone give me any tips or recommend a boarder in South Staffordshire/Wolverhampton area? Thanks!

Sorry I don't know snyone but I was thinking of setting one up! It seems like there's a need and no one else in the area. The nearest one I could find was solihull

@Teejay runs VIPiggies which we and several other members use. She is in Halesowen and very experienced. Her setup is amazing. Website is http://www.vipiggies.co.uk

She is just off the top of birmingham new road if you know that.

Just wanted to comment and also reccomend VIPiggies, amazing, home from home. I can completely relax when they're there, Tracey texts me updates, spoils them and gives them cuddles just the same as I do so I know they're really well looked after, plus she has a good vet if mine were to ever need one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back