Piggie bereavement 💔

HillH

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who supported me through Chocci’s illness earlier this year. She sadly left us today. She had a comfortable and peaceful end. Our hearts are broken. Almost 9 years old.. I’m going to miss our lovely gentle lady 💔😿rest in peace Chocci

Attachments

• IMG_8617.webp
    IMG_8617.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8621.webp
    IMG_8621.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8619.webp
    IMG_8619.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
Be kind to yourself as you grieve she is adorable and almost, 9 wonderful years of memories. Take care 💕

I’m so sorry. Popcorn high over the bridge gorgeous Chocci.

Thank you to everyone who supported me through Chocci’s illness earlier this year. She sadly left us today. She had a comfortable and peaceful end. Our hearts are broken. Almost 9 years old.. I’m going to miss our lovely gentle lady 💔😿rest in peace Chocci

BIG HUGS

I am so very sorry. It's a grand old age but it also means so many memories and conscious as well as unconscious ties...

Be kind with yourself in the coming days; it is OK not be OK right now but plese seek help if you struggle to function in the longer term.
Death, Dying, Terminal Illness; Human Grieving and Bereaved Companions: Information and Support for Owners and Their Children

RIP Chocci

BIG HUGS

I am so very sorry. It's a grand old age but it also means so many memories and conscious as well as unconscious ties...

Be kind with yourself in the coming days; it is OK not be OK right now but plese seek help if you struggle to function in the longer term.
Death, Dying, Terminal Illness; Human Grieving and Bereaved Companions: Information and Support for Owners and Their Children

RIP Chocci
Thank you. I’ll be ok. It’s just desperately sad. I’m with my piggies the whole time and they live so long. They’re such a huge part of our family. Thanks for your kindness 🙏

I am so sorry you lost Chocci, take heart you gave her an amazing 9 years full of happiness

Popcorn high little lady 🌈

Thank you. It’s just heartbreaking 💔
I know. We lost our boy who was only 8 months old, a month ago today, and although we didn't have him long, it was utterly heartbreaking and awful when we lost him because we really loved him, and of course he didn't have a very long life. 😢 😔

I know. We lost our boy who was only 8 months old, a month ago today, and although we didn't have him long, it was utterly heartbreaking and awful when we lost him because we really loved him, and of course he didn't have a very long life. 😢 😔
When we lost Toby at only 5 months it was, still is, devastating the lovely people on here always say though that our babies don't have any concept of days they live for the moment so in their hearts, although it doesn't help our grief, they have had the best life being loved, pampered and fed 🌈

When we lost Toby at only 5 months it was, still is, devastating the lovely people on here always say though that our babies don't have any concept of days they live for the moment so in their hearts, although it doesn't help our grief, they have had the best life being loved, pampered and fed 🌈
So sorry for the loss of your little one.. and thank you for your lovely kind words. We are missing our Chocci 😢

So sorry for your sad loss. Big hugs to you ♥️

Back