DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

mini?
Look like maxi to me lol.

Gorgeous though. :smitten:

gorgeous boys :smitten: :smitten: I want them allllllll ;D ;D

Lovely photos and lucky you to have dry weather! The little black and white one looks just like a mini zebra :)

dazie said:
MINE MINE MINE :D :D :D :D :smitten: :smitten:

Awwwh hahaha

Actually I took the photos 5 - 6mins before it started dipping and dabbing with spots of rain, so we brought the piggies in after i took photos :D :p

Re: Pictures of the mini pigs :) Pictures of other pigs ADDED.

Heres the other lot too :) (The adults)

Bumble
DSCF0119.jpg

Hamish
DSCF0124-1.jpg

Hamish looking a little grumpy
DSCF0142.jpg

Rimmer looking rather cheeky
DSCF0130.jpg

Rimmer wanting a kiss. GIVE HIM KISSES GIRLIES!
DSCF0125.jpg

Rimmer and Bumble posing for camara
DSCF0120.jpg

Rimmer
DSCF0118.jpg

Treacle, looking quite fat, but she's not actually fat.
DSCF0104-3.jpg

An all in 1 Bumble Rimmer and Hamish
DSCF0103.jpg

Blossom being a little poser
DSCF0102-1.jpg

DSCF0097-1.jpg

DSCF0096-2.jpg

Treacle joins in posing
DSCF0098-2.jpg

Blossom: Kiss my ass! Treacle: GET YOUR FAT ARSE... OUT MY FACE!
DSCF0095.jpg

gus and jack said:
They are gorgeous. have you still not found homes for them?
Yes they all have a home and will be together all three of them :) Just waiting for the new owner to get their accomadation and we will be taking them down to Dazie in Bristol. I will be pignapping Digby and Jazz ;D well a cuddle from them as they are so cute.

katiep said:
they are gorgeous! How many piggies do you have?

They are lovely piggies.

At the moment we have 8 piggies Bumble and Hamish we brought just over a year ago. In December we got Rimmer and he has been neutered. Then Treacle and Blossom found there way to me and both were pregnant. Blossom gave birth to four babies one died aged 2 days old :'( the remaining three are Flash,Blaze and Pumpkin pictures are the the first ones on this thread they have a new owner and will be leaving here in a couple of weeks. Treacle gave birth to one huge baby I woke one morning to find her bleeding and the baby dead :'( Treacle was rushed to the vets and is fine. She will be staying here with Blossom :) Once the babies have gone to thier fantastic new home we will be down to 5 piggies.
Then once I am appoved by the RSPCA I will take in foster piggies for them :)

Pumpkinpiggie said:
gus and jack said:
Yes they all have a home and will be together all three of them :) Just waiting for the new owner to get their accomadation and we will be taking them down to Dazie in Bristol. I will be pignapping Digby and Jazz ;D well a cuddle from them as they are so cute.

I am very excited about the new arrivals!! Hey I think its a fair swap your three for Digby and Jazz good old Digby has gotten over his little infection and will not leave poor Amber alone ^-^ ^-^ I think she would be pleased with the break lol :D

dazie said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:
gus and jack said:

I am very excited about the new arrivals!! Hey I think its a fair swap your three for Digby and Jazz good old Digby has gotten over his little infection and will not leave poor Amber alone ^-^ ^-^ I think she would be pleased with the break lol :D

I like pickle! Sooo tiny and cuuute!

They are all really sweet, I love the pics of the piggies on top of the fiddlesticks! :smitten:

emilyj said:
They are all really sweet, I love the pics of the piggies on top of the fiddlesticks! :smitten:
The babies are always sat on the fiddlesticks ;D whenever I go into the shed one will be sat saying I am king of the castle ;D

Pumpkinpiggie said:
emilyj said:
The babies are always sat on the fiddlesticks ;D whenever I go into the shed one will be sat saying I am king of the castle ;D

I think that's so funny, we recently got a pig (Holly) who likes to sit on her grassy hutch, I was so surprised when she first did it ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back