Pics of our newbie!

• Thread starter Thread starter emilyj
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emilyj

Introducing Toby, he's our newest arrival, my boyfriend and I got him from RSPCA Medway last Saturday! He's around 1 year old, was an unwanted childs pet. Takes our guinea pig numbers to 4 now :)

Toby21.jpg

Toby38.jpg

Ooh hes gorgeous! Who couldn't want him and his cheeky little face! Bless!

ZOMG HE IS GOOOOORGEOUS!

Hes got such a big brown patch on his nose too?
He's a chocolate himi right? Or is he black?

♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
He's a chocolate himi right? Or is he black?

Yes, he's chocolate O0

Thanks for the comments, I do think he is a very handsome piggy :smitten:

He's settling in well thanks Paula. He's a friendly piggy, already quiet tame. Likes his food and isn't shy!

Aww he's gorgeous :smitten: P@H had 2 baby himi's in today, couldn't get one but they where gorgeous :smitten:

He is truly adorable :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I adore his markings and colouring, that smudgy mark on his face is just sooooo cute :-*

A very handsome boy, well done for taking him in. Was he originally "Buster"? Can you tell that I keep looking on the RSPCA Walderslade website?! ;)

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone, Toby will be so pleased to hear you all think he's adorable :)

Caviesgalore said:
A very handsome boy, well done for taking him in. Was he originally "Buster"? Can you tell that I keep looking on the RSPCA Walderslade website?! ;)

Caviesgalore, yes you are right, he was originally Buster! We were at the RSPCA two weeks previous to picking up Buster - we almost got him then but ended up bringing home "Clint" (now known as Max). But I couldn't stop thinking about Buster so we ended up returning for him!

oh my goodness he is soooooo handsome well done for going back and getting him :smitten:

Yippeeeeee so glad you took him home, he looks such a lovely boy - was very tempted myself but don't have room for any more lone adult boars at the moment! Good luck with him.

Caviesgalore said:
Yippeeeeee so glad you took him home, he looks such a lovely boy - was very tempted myself but don't have room for any more lone adult boars at the moment! Good luck with him.

I'm glad we got him too :) I know what you mean about the temptation....I saw Patch whilst I was there too, have you seen him on the website? Such a lovely looking piggy, I really want him to find a home soon too!

normally i dont really think himmy's are that cute..but he is adorable! he's prob the cutest ive seen :smitten: :smitten:

Don't mention Patch emilyj another real cutie! Trouble is I currently have 2 pairs of bonded boys plus 2 sets of three sows so I can't offer a single boar a home at the moment. My daughter would love to offer a rescue piggy a home and has asked if we can arrange something for her 13th birthday in August. Trying to persuade hubby that one more won't make that much difference O0

I know what you mean, we would have loved to bring Patch home too - he has such cute pink piggy lips, but we live in a flat so limited room. We only have 4 (2 sows and the 2 single boars), might possibly have room for a couple more in the future, but would probably have to be sows. We have just gone to C&C cages too, so they can have more room - the pigs are taking over the living room! ;D

I hope you can talk your husband round ;)

My lot are currently out in the shed, except for Tetley & Curly who are in my spare bedroom as Tetley has just had a bladder stone removed. We have a C&C too, it's great but hubby does tend to moan about the size of it! ;D Once Tetley has the all clear he and Curly will rejoin the rest of the gang and then I can lose the cage for a bit and hubby might forget about the piggies! Don't get me wrong, he has nothing against them, it's just they get spoilt more than him! ;D ;D ;D

I wonder when the Walderslade RSPCA site will be updated?

Ah I think once Tetley and Curly rejoin the gang you will have the perfect window to bring about negotiations for the next piggy ;) ;D

I keep checking the RSPCA website too! They have so many babies there at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back