Pics of new pigs arriving on saturday

• Thread starter Thread starter hils78
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

Here is Stingo & Pumpkin. They are arriving from a family member who seems to think a new boyfriend is more important than these 2 cuties. They are both boars but they will be neutered asap & go to head a group of girls each. Oh how I am 'not' looking forward to this lol! The black abby type Stingo is about 2 1/2 and came from a rescue in Nottingham & the teddy/rex piggie is Pumpkin who's about 6 months. :smitten:
DSC00252.jpg

They are absolutely gorgeous. You don't really want them do you? :) *Please say no so I can have them* ;D

Lol, they're only coming here because I'm already quite attached to them!
I wish I could say that they could go to another home but I know them already & can't stand to see them being ignored anymore. Apparantly their hutch has shown signs of being attacked by foxes or something for the past couple of nights - yet no attempts at moving them in has been made :tickedoff: the hutch isn['t what you would call fox proof either. I'm gonna change the subject before I really get on my high horse!

Yes they are a stunning pair aren't they?! That pic is from my phone, I do have better pics but the computer is playing silly buggers at the moment & I don't have the brain power to sort it out! They have bags & bags of character which is going to be great watching when they get some laydeez :smitten:

They are stunning boys. I will have to have a long cuddle with them both :smitten:

Cavy Crazy said:
What sort of accommodation have they got? ?
Lol - its actually quite a big hutch which origionally had tunnels going out of the back which have been boarded up. The hutch needed a bit of a spruse up & at the time the only paint the 'person' had was green kitchen paint!

This pic does make it look worse than it actually is ;)

It is quite revolting for a hutch isn't it! The outside of the hutch is pillar box red :o I did say red & green should never be seen!

:o It gives me a headache, I don't know what it does to the guineas. ;D

I don't mind the colour, it would look O.K. in a kitchen, but on a hutch? ::) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back