• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Pics of Captain getting syringed with antibiotics

• Thread starter Thread starter boysmum
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boysmum

Took some pics of the daily routine with Captain. He is nearly finished his course of Septrin and he seems to enjoy it!

Here is how we sussed out how to position him without wriggling. The trick is in the wrapping of the body in the towel. He is snuggly held in the first tuck and perched upwards on a rolled up towel. He is a real wriggler but this method held him immobile and secure.

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Awwww that's soooo cute.
Captain is very handsome :-* :-*
Poor little boy hope he gets better quickly for you :-*
LOL Duke doesn't need to be wrapped up he just guzzles his meds now :D

Yup the towel wrapping technique is fantastic for wriggly pigs! But luckily mine take their medicine ok without the need to wrap. Think they are far too used to it now bless them! Lovely pics by the way! :)

awww bless him mine have towel wraps for lots of reasons it gives them security, I have a box of them in sheds ready for anything,

He's adorable! He reminds me of Caesar, except that Captain is a boy ;D Does he have a Valentine? If not, Caesar is available! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back