Picking Up Momma Pig Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hattie.r

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
after having my little ones for two weeks now, i've been able to offer a home to their mum as well, and we're going to pick her up tonight :D i'm so excited but rather nervous as i've never had to introduce any piggies before (i've read everything and anything on the forum related to behaviour and bonding, but any tips or hand holds are very much appreciated!) and i've only had same-age guinneas before. so wish me luck, and i'll post pics of my new addition this eve!

She's here! Mama pig is hiding under a fleece and the little ones are biting the cage bars in earnest to try and get to her or elicit some sort of response! I can tell she's not going to get much rest from the girls, poor thing!

poor thing is rather overwhelmed-still huddled under her fleece while the littlies plot to break into her cage. they're such troublemakers!

poor thing is rather overwhelmed-still huddled under her fleece while the littlies plot to break into her cage. they're such troublemakers!

Please be aware that you may need to quarantine mum or be ready for vet trips.

Please be aware that you may need to quarantine mum or be ready for vet trips.
she's in a separate cafe from the littlies but they can still see and talk to each other-is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back