Photos

• Thread starter Thread starter piggy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggy

AAAAAAHHHHH!! How on earth do you put photos on here! Have tried and tried without success. I want to show off my lovely piggies with their lovely piggie lips too. Feeling like a total idiot 98) 98) 98)

upload them to photo bucket and post the

Okay, thanks will give it a go! Although I am a bit thick so still might not manage it :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I am doing everything it says and still I can't do it ? When I right click img it doesn't give me the copy-paste option I have tried and tried and tried, I am now screaming at the laptop and want to smash it off the wall >:( >:( Think I'd better leave it just now. will try later

PC. Why? Does it make a difference? Sorry but I don't know one end of a computer from another! Totally flying blind here :laugh:!

I just tried to put some photos on, the forums photobucket is full.

What do you mean ? Just go on photobucket.com and upload you picces its as simple as that O0 Then you press on the code and paste them here ;D

Tell me how you go on ;)

using forum account, it says it's reached the upload limit.
Which is why piggy and I can't upload our piccies.
I dont have my own account.

OoOoh didnt no there was a forum account ? where is it ? 98)

Anyway why dont you just register and you get to have all your own piccies ! :D

Okay this just isn't working for me. Could someone do me a favour and go on the forums site, find details on posting a photo thread, click on my album (piggy) and see if they can upload photo's of my pigs on to the site because it isn't working for me. Ta

Hi have you got any piccies in your section if not then you have to upload them from your pc ?

I was just bout to look but couldnt find the post about the forums photobucket O0

Well done Perfect Piggies! That's them! the white one is Horace, the next is Gus, then Reggie! At last everyone can see my piggies! :) :) How did you manage it?

.iloveanimals, if you look under the thread posting a photo that's were it tells you about the tgpf account.

I have pm'd you, if you still dont understand, or need help in the future, just let me know O0

YESSSSSSSSSS!! Theres no stopping me now! There'll be lots of piggy lips photos from me!! All thanks to Perfectpiggies :) :) :) :) :)

No, first ones were done by Perfectpiggies! That was the first time I've managed to do it myself, just having a practice to see if i could do it and I can! Will post different ones tomorrow, just to prove to myself that I can actually do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back