Phoebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DSC00004-1.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

Paiges sister Phoebe

Awwww i love her!! I love longhaired piggies so much! :smitten :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

PerfectPiggies said:
Awwww i love her!! I love longhaired piggies so much! :smitten :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

then come over and see her O0 O0
her sister Paige and Piper are the same but Phoebes is just so little and adorable,she had growing probs a while back but all of a sudden seems to be banging it on,Piper is HUGE :o :o and Paige is just...well ill say no more :'(
their brother Merlin is HUGE too :o :o

aaaww thanks Shaz, she's soooo gorgeous, I want her :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awwww she is soooooooo cute cute cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Guinea-Tia-Flossie said:
aaaww thanks Shaz, she's soooo gorgeous, I want her :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
hahaha I'm gonna have to keep her under lock and key when youre here then ;D ;) ;)

Puggies Rule said:
Guinea-Tia-Flossie said:
hahaha I'm gonna have to keep her under lock and key when youre here then ;D ;) ;)

LOL I wont steal her....honest 0:) I'll let Dean walk your dog and i'll sit with your piggies :smitten: lol

awwwwww Shaz she's a little cutie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
That little nose, mmmmmmmmm :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

awwwwwwwwwww mummy i'm just trying to have some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's what's that thing in my face again? ;D ;D ;D

Cute ikkle nose :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

awwwwwwwwwwwww dam you Shaz your a right stirrer you know how to do it to me swoooooooooooooooooooooon

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-*

gimme a kiss Phoebe's :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back