Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi

Julie and I have just picked up our newest addition to our piggy family, Pepe.

Pepe.jpg

We've put him in his cage in our spare room and taken his picture. I think he's slightly traumatised by the change in surroundings so we've left him to settle in to his forever home, away from the sights and sounds of our other three boys for a while.

Many thanks to Kate (Starshine) and Beks for allowing us to re-home him and for meeting us half way, he's such an adorable piggy.

Martin and Julie :)

he is so cute :smitten:

i was just wondering what type of cage is it and where do you buy it?

ohh... i know i already said it but he really is adorable :)
He looks so soft and his eyes are so cute lol

Many thanks to Kate (Starshine) and Beks for allowing us to re-home him and for meeting us half way, he's such an adorable piggy.

;D ;D ;D I just came along for the ride, all the thanks needs to go to Kate!

Lovely to meet you both! :)

I am in love! :smitten: he is so cute, what a gorgeous little darling!

It was lovely to meet you guys too and I am so happy that Pepe has finally found a forever home of his very own!

Kate/Beks

It was lovely to meet you both too, I hope your journey back didn't take too long :)

Pepe is quietly settling in, but he's not eating much. He's eaten some greens and some hay we put on the bottom of his cage but doesn't appear to have eaten much of the dry food and won't go near the hay rack attached to his cage, has he always been used to having his hay on the floor?

We've got him out a couple of times and, as you said, it's taken a bit of time to actually get him out but once he's settled down on us he's been fine, if a little bit "nervous".

Here's anothe piccie taken yesterday afternoon :)

Pepe_2.jpg

Marty

I don't use hay racks as my monsters tend to climb into them! He'll soon get used to the idea of a rack though I'm sure - and I bet in a few days when he is feeling more settled he'll be eating for England too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back