Peeing up the wall!

Qpigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just noticed Muffin (4 months) pee up the wall in several squirts. A little later she's squirted somewhere else. Could this be her coming into season? I haven't seen her pee before! There's a lot of bum sniffing going on between her and Skittles today too. Otherwise she seems fine.

Sows are known to pee spray, though I don’t know about doing it up a wall. Was Skittles near her when she did it?

I’m not very schooled on girls, even though I had a pair for almost four years! Bum sniffing is normal too.

Sows are known to pee spray, though I don’t know about doing it up a wall. Was Skittles near her when she did it?

I’m not very schooled on girls, even though I had a pair for almost four years! Bum sniffing is normal too.

Skittles was nearby, minding her own business! I've seen her spray a couple more times since. There is so much more bum sniffing, they're just circling until one runs away!

Dora one of our skinnies is a notorious pee sprayer. She would regularly spray poor Ginger Pig in the face and he would stand there shaking his head to get rid of it. I have also been on the receiving end of a badly aimed spray from Dora, yet more of my clothes in the laundry.😂

Back