• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Peanuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jeeeeeeeeeezz!

About 3 and a bit hours ago, Peanuts was dying in my arms. She was totally floppy, her head and eyes twitching so bad :(

My mum went to work and my hubby was already at work so was stuck. I was reading profusely through the piglopeadia again! Nothing really matching symptoms.

But I gave her 0.2 mls of Septrin.

Half hour from that she could lift herself up but that was it :(

Appointment at vets and miraculously she could move! Paula said I did brilliantly about administering the septrin O0 I saved her life :)

It was either a blood clot that managed to set free by the septrin or a heart murmur - but her heart is fine :)

She has now, however got a bad chest infection and on septrin and metacam twice daily till we see Paula again next week.

Thank you so much to Shaz for being there. I love you hun :smitten:

kellyandpiggies♥ said:
Jeeeeeeeeeezz!

About 3 and a bit hours ago, Peanuts was dying in my arms. She was totally floppy, her head and eyes twitching so bad :(

My mum went to work and my hubby was already at work so was stuck. I was reading profusely through the piglopeadia again! Nothing really matching symptoms.

But I gave her 0.2 mls of Septrin.

Half hour from that she could lift herself up but that was it :(

Appointment at vets and miraculously she could move! Paula said I did brilliantly about administering the septrin O0 I saved her life :)

It was either a blood clot that managed to set free by the septrin or a heart murmur - but her heart is fine :)

She has now, however got a bad chest infection and on septrin and metacam twice daily till we see Paula again next week.

Thank you so much to Shaz for being there. I love you hun :smitten:

hey you were there for me,thats what I'm here for..for you sweetheart and i love you too

OMG Kelly - see I told you how much of a fantastic piggy mummy you are!

Sending all my love to Peanuts and to you x :smitten: :smitten:

You know where I am if you need me xxxxxx

Trace x

Gosh everyone seems to have poorly piggies at the moment :( You did a great job at saving her life once Kelly, good luck for helping her recover again! With a mummy like you I'm sure she'll be better soon! :smitten: :smitten: Come on Peanuts ((hugs))

Thank you so much. Hard having 2 ill piggies at the same time - but they both have their own cheeky ways :)

OMG Kelly :o :o :o
Poor little Peanuts, thank goodness you had the nouse to administer the septrin O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Huge pat on the back for you love :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Sending healing wheeks, cuddles and kisses to little Peanuts and lots of loves to you :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

, Kelly, only just seen this.

Poor you and poor Peanuts :(

Sending you all lots and lots of love
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Tiny bits, yeah, but her breathing isn't :( Her tummy goes in so deep and quick. Also all fluffed up

Just all floppy and seems to have no strength :( Will be calling Paula tomorrow. She is eating tiny bits, but no the usual racing!

Kelly i'm sorry to hear there's no improvement, we'll have our paws crossed for little Peanuts :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Come on Peanuts Dukey sends you loving kisses and cuddles to cheer you up :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
loves and hugs to you to Kelly :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Sending all my love, hugs and get well wishes to Peanuts and you xxxxxxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Come on sweetheart, start eating more for your mummy :smitten: :smitten:

Trace xxxxx

Vets with Paula tomorrow morning. Phone advice says she either has a really, really nast URTI or there is something stuck in her throat as she is gasping for air :(

yeah, I know. Paula is the only one at the vets I trust and she's only covering for a bit today as she normally has wednesdays off.

Peanuts is here eating a tiny bit :) I have to almost put cucumber and carrot in her mouth before she eats it

keep at it kelly, all we can ever do is our best and your doing that.....................good look at the vets and lots of cuddles for peanuts :smitten:

Sending all my love & hugs to you and Peanuts and good luck at the vets :smitten: :smitten:

AWW! sorry to hear that! good luck for tomorrow! give her lots of hugs and kisses from me and my piggies! :smitten: :-* :smitten: :-*:smitten: :-* GET BETTER SOON PEANUTS!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back