PATCHOULI!!

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

.... will not stop wheeking! :o :o

running water, cardboard, food, doors opening, people talking... gosh.. everything gets her off ;D

Do you think this is just her? or do you think she will settle down as she gets older?

Its really cute... she has so much attitude... with the way she is and the way she looks :smitten:

She coppies everything Cindy does ;D

Teehee - when mine were young they never wheeked, but now they wheek whenever there is a rustle of a bag or opening the fridge -- they just relate a lot of noises to food! That might be what your Guinea is doing :)

some piggies are just very loud....pretzal and twiggy are soooo loud its almost unbearable sometimes ;D ;D

;D Poppy does it too... whenever I pick him up, after a few seconds he does the LOUDEST wheek... gives me a fright ;D

Ha ha! My piggies do that too! Boogie is super-loud, and quite rude with it too; she will wheek at the top of her lungs when I am sitting right next to her. ::) She yells so loud it makes her little ears flap. ;D

;D ;D

I got a wake-up call this moring at 3AM! Patchouli was hungry, so I had to get up and feed her, she couldnt wait like the rest of them.... she wanted her food NOW not later ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D she's got you worked out hasn't she, wheek wheek and mummy feeds me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
awwwwww sooooooooo cute :smitten:

aww sweet my boys are 7 months now and they dont stop wheeking at me, if a bag rattles, if the door opens, if they hear footsteps on the stairs..everything sets them off sometimes stuff on the tv will have them squeaking away! lol

When Rosie was new she wheeked constantly whether there was anything to wheek at or not, she must have driven the others nuts!

She is now about 4 months I think, and she doesn't wheek half as much and I really miss it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back